Position: Assistant manager- CRM
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Experience – 1 to 3 Years
Education– Bachelor’s degree in Pharma, Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality.
Salary: As per the company norms
- Supervises customer service representatives.
- Ensures that customers receive the quickest service possible.
- Assists representatives in handling disappointed customers.
- Determines a course of action to resolve customer problems.
- Interacts with customers using phone, email, the company website.
- Provides assistance to representatives during extremely busy times.
- Ensures that customer service representatives follow all company policies and procedures when dealing with customers.
- Uses social media to help promote the company’s products and services.
- Takes customer complaints to upper management when necessary.
- Interacts with vendors, partners.
- Generates reports for upper management.
- Helps create, update and maintain call scripts for representatives.
- Maintains database of customers for follow-up and services.
- Reviews customer evaluations in regards to service representatives’ work and looks for areas that need improvement.
- Train newly hired customer service representatives.
- Train representatives on new equipment and software.
- Listens to recordings of representatives interacting with customers and uses the recordings to enhance training or offer necessary correction
Require Skills & Experience:
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Must have good MS Excel skills.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Must have excellent management and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing and handling customer service representatives/teams.