Corporate Wellness Program
Happy and Stress-free; this would be the goal of every single soul on this earth, isn’t it? But, easier said than done, right? More so in a country like India where the society is growing socio-economically with both men and women tasting financial independence and corporate success much earlier in their lives. This success unfortunately comes for a price – high work pressure and cut-throat competition leads to very young people falling prey to unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyles. There are late night parties that add to the damage to their bodies. And remaining harm is done by various chemical treatments most of them end up subjecting their hair, skin and body in an effort to look younger, fresher every day. With the objective to assess the health of corporate employees Callthedoc Personalized Wellness Program is been introduced. This program helps in identifying potential health risks, daily nutrition, fitness and lifestyle habits – Alighting to plan ahead and make lifestyle changes, to seek a healthy life.
- With an avg. 60 hrs. work a week, Indian employees have the longest working hrs. (Ref. WHO)
- 25% of heart attacks in Indian men hit those younger than 40. (Ref: Indian Heart Association)
- 43% had a skewed body mass index (BMI), and 30% were at risk of diabetes and hypertension in India. (Ref: 2016 Edition Report of Optum’s Health Risk Assessment Tool)
- A whopping 95% of Indian reporting high levels of stress during working hours. (Ref: 2018 Cigna-TTK survey)
- 42% of Indian business leaders have serious concerns about the impact of chronic illnesses on revenue, profitability and productivity. (Ref: WEF/Harvard study)
- 25% of participants is in drug of abuse category alcohol, tobacco and smoking. (Ref. Callthedoc healthcare)
- Most of them mentioned office stress is the major reason. (Ref. Callthedoc healthcare)
- Participants from all age group are at 53% risk. In age bracket of 25-40 years this risk is even higher that is 60%. (Ref. Callthedoc healthcare)
Reach & Access to 400 cities across 18 states
With 250+ health experts, almost zero dependence on others partners
200+ LAB/DIAGNOSTIC PARTNERS
Prime focus is on quality of report, minimum criteria is ISO/NABL/CAP accreditation
Conducted wellness program with more than 100 top corporates
First step to screen any organization on wellness index
HEALTH CHECK UP
ON SITE FACILITIES
Educational talks around wellness, Blogs & Videos on desired topics
CAFÉ AUDIT & MENU PLANNING
Organisational report featuring health trends at your organization with Café audit & Menu planning
Helps in preparing wellness panels for the organization based on its clinical utility
Health & Wellness products delivery at your door step on discounted prices.
With our presence in 400 cities, 18 states, 600+ healthcare alliances, Centralized operations we are solving the problem of accessibility on Pan India level. This give the liberty to any organization not to deal with multiple POC’s & opportunity to serve top Corporates on pan India level. We can manage end-to-end operations for B2B, B2B2C & B2C projects on all these towns where we are present.